A message from Input Hearing Systems about COVID-19:
Licensed Doctor of Audiology John Gehm of Input Hearing Systems has decades of experience helping with individuals with hearing loss and extensive experience and knowledge of multiple manufacturers of hearing instruments. Constantly striving to increase their knowledge of hearing instruments and fitting techniques, they attend continuing education classes each year and have each earned the highest level of education within their licensure. Drs. Gehm and Harris have earned their Doctor of Audiology degrees. The Dallas team brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and dedication to their patients. Combining depth of knowledge of the instrumentation with the experience of treating thousands of hearing impaired individuals and their needs, the Dallas team provides their patients with the satisfaction of knowing they are working with the best team in the area.
Licensed Doctor of Audiology Teresa Harris constantly strives to increase her knowledge of hearing instruments and fitting techniques. She brings a wealth of experience, knowledge, and dedication to her patients.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Input Hearing Systems! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Everything here is wonderful! The staff is so helpful, caring and they go above and beyond responsibilities. I love this office! ”
“I have been going to Input Hearing for decades. Audiologists are terrific, know their stuff. I can't recommend John Gehm and staff enough!”
About this hearing center
- We have the most experienced team in Dallas!
- We are a multiline practice; that is, we can work with multiple manufacturers of hearing instruments.
- We have been serving the Dallas area since 1978.
- Hearing examinations and consultations are complimentary.
- We have competitive pricing on hearing instruments.
- You will receive knowledgeable, attentive follow-up care.
- Our staff consists of educated, experienced, and caring professionals.
Hearing care services
- Video otoscopy
- Audiometric evaluation
- Hearing instrument consultation
- Assistive Listening Devices - amplified telephones, alerting devices, large area listening systems, etc
- Hearing instruments
- Custom earplugs
- Custom swim plugs
- Custom Bluetooth molds
- Custom iPod/MP3 player molds
- Custom shooter plugs
- Custom specialty molds
- Tinnitus maskers
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment