Paula earned her Doctor of Audiology degree from the University of Florida and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiologists. She is Board Certified in Audiology and is a member of the American Speech-Language Pathology and Hearing Association. She has extensive experience in hearing health care including comprehensive audiological and tinnitus evaluations and services.
She enjoys home schooling, quilting, history and literature on her off time from work.
Read 7 verified patient reviews for Hearing and Tinnitus Center of Dallas-Fort Worth! Their average review score is 4.86 () from 7 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Land is thorough, professional and easy to talk to. I have multiple hearing issues and she has helped all of them. The quality of my life has improved immeasurably. If you were told that there is nothing that can be done, see Dr. Land. I drove 2 hours for my consultation and it was worth it!”
“They were friendly. ”
“They are really professional and make sure to work with you, the customer. ”
“They were very nice and explained everything. ”
“They talked at my level and made it easy for me to be able to understand.”
The Hearing & Tinnitus Center of Dallas-Fort Worth is an Audigy-Certified hearing care center designed to meet the needs of patients of all ages. Whether you are suffering from noises in your ears of struggling to hear conversation, our team of experienced professionals are ready to help.
We specialize in hearing disorders including hearing loss, tinnitus, and misophonia. Our mission is to address these conditions as more than mere inconveniences. We are here to intentionally relieve these problems and help you return to the full life you deserve.
Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on your individual hearing needs, whatever they may be. Our office is conveniently located on North MacArthur Blvd, between the President George Bush Turnpike and the Lyndon B Johnson Freeway.
Hearing care services
Comprehensive hearing services for Irving, TX, and the surrounding communities:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing evaluations and recommendations
- Tinnitus evaluations
- Misophonia treatment
- Hearing aid sales, dispensing and fittings
- Bluetooth and rechargeable hearing aids
- Hearing aid cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Hearing aid programming and adjustments
- Hearing Aid Troubleshooting
- Hearing aid repairs
- Assistive Listening Devices including caption phones
- Cerumen (earwax) removal/cleaning and management
Tinnitus Treatment (ringing/swooshing in the ears) we offer a few tinnitus treatment options to help stop ringing in the ears.
Our solutions include:
- Tinnitus masking hearing aids
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), counseling that helps change the body’s emotional reaction to tinnitus by altering negative thought patterns and helping relieve stress.
Hearing aids offered:
- ReSound GN
Custom Hearing Protection:
- Musician’s in-ear monitors
- Hearing protection for hunters
- Ear protection for swimmers
- Ear protection for sleeping
|Monday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 12 pm, 1 - 3 pm|
Accepted forms of payment