A message from Total Hearing Care - Garland Rd about COVID-19:
Dr. Jill Copley
Dr. Jill Copley is a licensed audiologist and the owner of Total Hearing Care facilities. She has over a decade of clinical experience and is a recognized expert in hearing aid and device instrumentation.
“As a professional in the audiology and hearing instrument fields, I understand how important it is to treat people with integrity and perform my job in a way that promotes trust and confidence in my abilities and service. It is my goal to represent myself in such a way as to instill the trust that is so important in the treatment of hearing loss.”
- Doctor of Audiology Degree from the University of Florida at Gainesville
- Master of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees in Communications Sciences and Disorders with an emphasis in Audiology from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Lisa Redman is a licensed audiologist with a degree in Audiology and a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Lisa is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Total Hearing Care - Garland Rd! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“With the difficulties of Covid, Jean Ann and Lisa Redman strived to make my lst visit to the Garland Rd. office smooth. I was pleased with the outcome of my two hearing aids! ”
“lisa & jean-ann were very nice.”
About this hearing center
Total Hearing Care specialists listen to the needs of their patients and work hard to find the best solution for their individual hearing care needs. They are knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices to help patients make the most of their hearing enjoyment.
We have 4 locations to choose from:
10611 Garland Road #106 ~ Dallas, TX 75218
7615 Campbell Road Suite #109 ~ Dallas, TX 75248
4130 Abrams Road ~ Dallas, TX 75214
5462 Glen Lakes Drive ~ Dallas, TX 75231
*We work with a variety of insurance carriers and plans and encourage you to call one of our four convenient locations for details.*
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details