Read 2 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Grove City! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“My dad had struggled for years with hearing loss. He was told a long ago that there was no help for him. I finally talked him in to having his hearing tested by Dr. Grewell. She spent a lot of time with my dad. She explained everything that she was doing and what she was looking for. Needless to say, he was in desperate need of hearing aids. We never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision about which hearing aids to purchase. He just turned 85 and is thrilled with hearing everything that he has been missing. For the first time in years he hears the birds, the timer on the stove and the turn signal in the car, etc. Every day he shares with me things he is now able to hear again. Dr. Grewell spent time showing him how to use his hearing aids and how to care for them. He is like a little kid at Christmas right now. I just wish I would have taken him sooner. I would highly recommend Clarity Hearing to anyone.”
“She was very kind and understanding and explained everything as we went along, my symptoms and what I've been doing over the years, and made me understand it all and explain how the hearing aids work and what to expect.”
About this hearing center
HearingLife was established to provide patients of all ages with the best solutions for their hearing care needs. Our mission is to exceed our patients’ expectations for improved hearing and better quality of life. Our highly qualified team of licensed clinical professionals strives to provide expertise service and hearing aids known for their high quality, superior reliability, and innovative digital hearing solutions. We want all of our patients to have complete hearing satisfaction so that is our goal on a daily basis.
Hearing care services
HearingLife - Grove City provides a full range of hearing care services including:
- hearing tests
- evaluation and selection of hearing instruments
- custom hearing aid fittings, including conventional and advanced digital instruments
- advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids
- live speech mapping to ensure maximum hearing aid benefit
- custom hearing products, including musicians’ earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection
- assistive listeningdevices, including FM technology, alarm clocks, doorbells, television and phone amplifiers.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details