Audiology Center of Garland
Dr. Laura Douglas is a licensed clinical audiologist with over two decade’s experience. She earned an undergraduate degree and master’s degree in audiology from the University Of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas. Dr. Douglas holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and has years of experience helping people achieve healthy hearing.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Audiology Center of Garland! Their average review score is 4 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was very professional. She was good.”
“What I liked the best is that they were really attentive and explained exactly what they were talking about, exactly what it was and exactly what test he needed. They were right on it. ”
The BEST care for your ears and hearing. At the Audiology Center of Garland, we can provide you with comprehensive care for your ears and hearing. We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing. A medical evaluation along with your hearing test will help to ensure that you receive the most appropriate help for your ears and hearing. Many medical disorders of the ear are covered under most medical insurance plans.
Hearing care services
We offer full service care for your ears and hearing:
- medical examination of your ears by a board-certified otolaryngologist (ear-nose-throat doctor)
- complete hearing evaluation by an audiologist with over 33 years' experience
- digital hearing aids
- full shell to completely-in-the-canal hearing aids available
- thirty (30) day trial period on all hearing aids
- extended repair warranties on all hearing aids
- loss and damage coverage on all hearing aids
- hearing aid batteries by mail at great prices
- follow-up hearing aid checks at no cost
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details