Doctor of Audiology Alice Wilson earned her Masters Degree in Communications Disorders at the University of Texas and her Doctoral degree in Audiology from A.T. Still University. She is board certified by the American Board of Audiology and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She is licensed by the state of Virginia and the District of Columbia as an audiologist and hearing aid dispenser. She lives in Northern Virginia with her family and enjoys travel.
Read 1 verified patient review for Loudoun ENT Specialists! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“ Dr. Vasquez is first class”
About this hearing center
Loudoun ENT Specialists is the private Otolaryngology and Audiology practice of Doctors Betsy Vasquez, M.D., FACS and Alice Wilson, Au.D., ABA. They are the winners of the Patient Choice Award in 2008, 2010 and 2013.
Dr. Vasquez is an adult and pediatric otolaryngologist who specializes in treating disorders of the ear, nose and throat, as well as, the head and neck, including chronic sinusitis, ear infections, throat problems and seasonal allergies.
Dr. Wilson specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss, tinnitus and vertigo. She treats patients of all ages and provides expert clinical diagnostic testing, hearing aid and assistive listening device dispensing. She uses state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures so that the underlying cause of a hearing problem can be diagnosed and treated.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Evaluation and treatment for vertigo (BPPV)
- Tinnitus management
- Hearing aid demonstrations
- Hearing aid consultations
- Hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid programming and reprogramming
- Hearing aid verification and validation
- Hearing aid service and repairs
- Hearing aid loaner program
- Custom earmold fittings for swimming, broadcasters, ipods, cell phones, pilots, musicians, noise protection, motocyclists
- Hearing Aid Sales and Services
- 2 week free hearing aid trial
- 30 day extended trial period upon purchase
- TLC program
- Free batteries
- Free service for the life of the aid
- Extended warranty options
- Competitive pricing
|Monday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details