Joel Silverman is a Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and a Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist helping people of all ages achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, Homelink, OCCM, UAW, Prime Health, NEI and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Sounds Hearing Center LLC provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. We develop a lasting relationship with all our patients in order to ensure their complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
We have two locations to choose from:
450 East Maple Ave Suite #306
Vienna, VA 22180
10411 Motor City Drive Suite #500
Bethesda, MD 20817
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up visits to ensure maximum benefits
- Loaner Hearing Instruments
- Premium batteries and other hearing aid accessories
- Custom ear molds, earplugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid repair services for all makes and models
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Earwax removal
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Rehabilitation Services
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Seminars for groups and organizations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Saturday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details