Dr. Heather Siskovic is a licensed audiologist who earned her Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in audiology and Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Southern Mississippi. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Her knowledge in hearing aid technology will help you choose the best solution for your lifestyle, needs and budget.
About this clinic
Alexandria Audiology will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. Our professionals are trained in the latest technology and offer a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Free hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluations, selection of the latest technology
- Custom products
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid fittings, repair and maintenance
- 75 day trial period
- Free batteries and follow-up for three years
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details