Dr. Colville Heskey earned his Bachelor of Science in Speech- Language Pathology and Audiology from Andrews University and his Doctor of Audiology degree from Central Michigan University. Dr. Heskey is licensed as an audiologist and Hearing Instrument Specialist and is also is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. His expert knowledge allows him to offer his patients the outstanding and compassionate care.
Read 1 verified patient review for Arlington ENT Associates! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Thoughtful, gives good explanations of what he is doing, and why. Good manner.”
The audiology staff at Arlington ENT Associates is committed to providing the best hearing services and care. We work closely with you and our ENT physicians to diagnose and treat your hearing issues and will take the time to listen to your needs and concerns before recommending treatment options. Our mission is to improve your life through better hearing as we believe that improved communications skills leads to a better and more complete lifestyle.
Hearing care services
- Diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests
- Hearing aid services with 30 days trial period
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Balance testing and greatment
- Custom earmolds including swim molds, musician earplugs and noise protection
- Assistive listening devices
- Rehabilitation services
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment