A message from Live Better Hearing - Montgomery Village about COVID-19:
We are taking all precautions according to the CDC to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Please call us with inquiries regarding our Covid-19 protocol.
Dr. Cindy Leeb is highly valued for her experience and skill as an audiologist. She loves guiding her patients to living their best hearing health, through the latest state-of-the-art hearing instruments and technology. Her free time is spent with her two children and husband. She also enjoys baking and cake decorating.
Read 1 verified patient review for Live Better Hearing - Montgomery Village! Their review score was 4 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“I had a good experience. The doctor was very kind & caring. She explained everything very well and what would be happening. Gregg was very nice and helpful, also.”
Live Better Hearing is a full service hearing center that is trusted by the community and provides patients with comprehensive solutions to match their hearing needs. They have doctors of audiology that are both helpful and knowledge able and provide patients with great hearing healthcare at their locations throughout Maryland and Virginia.
Live Better Hearing is dedicated to making their patients happy through a range of exceptional hearing products and services. Able to diagnose all levels of hearing loss, their doctors of audiology can provide a hearing solution individualized to meet your specific needs. Live Better Hearing works to exceed all patient expectations to give you the ultimate patient experience, with products to fit a variety of budgets and lifestyles equipped with the latest technology.
Hearing care services
- Complete diagnostic hearing tests
- Premium hearing aids from nine major manufacturers
- Hearing device repair and service
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Otoacoustic emissions exams
- Wellness care and maintenance through follow-up visits
- Hearing aid fittings and adjustments
- Loaner devices during service or repair
- Earwax removal
- Preschool evaluations
- Infant and child hearing testing
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing aid batteries
- Hearing aid accessories
- Specialty ear molds and swim plugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
|Monday||8:30 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 6 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details