A message from UCHealth Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic - Longmont about COVID-19:
Lisa Young’s philosophy is one of patient centered, compassionate care. She enjoys working with the latest hearing aid technology and is experienced at fitting and programming state of the art devices to maximize each patient’s quality of life through improved hearing and communication.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at UCHealth Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic - Longmont to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The audiology department at Longmont Clinic provides full service hearing care. Our qualified staff of audiologists and physicians works together to provide the best hearing care available. We will work closely with you to determine the type and degree of your hearing loss and make appropriate suggestions for treatment. We offer the latest technology in hearing aids and will help you chose the fit that is right for you and your lifestyle.
Hearing care services
- Audiologic assessment (hearing test)
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Computerized tomography scan (CT)
- Electrocochleography (ECoG)
- Newborn hearing screening and follow-up assessment
- Otoacoustic emissions test (OAE)
- Hearing aids
- Hearing aid fitting and programming
- Assistive listening technology
- Cochlear implants
- Medical and surgical specialty care of the ear
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment