Dr. Daniel Knudsen has more than 25 years' experience helping patients hear their very best. After decades in Alaska, Dan followed his heart to Colorado where he and his wife now call home. A perpetual patient advocate, Dan has worked tirelessly for the rights of patients of all ages to the early detection and treatment of hearing loss.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Perkspot, AMAC, NEI, CAP Connection, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Prime Health, UAW, OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, Homelink, Federal Employee Program and Harmony Hearing.
About this clinic
Independent Audiology provides complete comprehensive hearing services. Our highly experienced clinical professionals provide expert hearing care services to patients of all ages. We offer the most advanced hearing devices that are available and our independence allows us to help you make the decision that is best suited for your individual needs and lifestyle.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Industrial hearing screenings
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- Cerumen Removal
- Balance Assessment
- Evaluation for Auditory Processing Disorders (APD)
- Evaluation and Fitting for Musician's Ear Plugs
- Custom Earmolds
- Evaluation and demonstration of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including FM systems, Alarm Clocks, TV and Phone Amplifiers
- Assistive Devices
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Battery Sales
- VNG - Balance Evaluations
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |