Pronesti Audiology PLLC
James Pronesti is a board-certified audiologist who holds a Master of Arts degree in Audiology. He is also a Fellow of the Amercian Academy of Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Pronesti Audiology PLLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“That he got the job done and he fixed the hearing aids and we were happy with the results.”
About this clinic
At J .Pronesti Audiology you will receive quality care, honest services and realistic prices for hearing aids. At J.Pronesti Audiology we are proud to provide you with the most advanced hearing aid technology.
Our licensed Audiologist will help you select a hearing aid that fits your individual lifestyle needs.
At J. Pronesti Audiology we want to help you dominate your hearing loss and not have your hearing loss dominate you!
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details