Jennifer Ledbetter is a licensed audiologist with over two decades' experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices so she can help you make the best choice for your individual hearing needs.
Read 1 verified patient review for Ledbetter Audiology PLLC! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“Jennifer is very caring person who listens to her patient's need. She is a true professional. She takes care of my mother and has given her outstanding care. I recommend Jennifer to my family and friends. ”
About this hearing center
Ledbetter Audiology PLLC provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare. Our office is located in the Chase Bank building with plenty of parking and handicap accessibility.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – Oticon, Phonak, Widex
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- home visits and assisted living facility visits available to those in need
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Saturday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details