A message from HearingLife - Bellmore about COVID-19:
Dr. Occhiuto earned her doctorate from Salus University, and completed her undergraduate studies and Masters program at St. John's University. Jennifer's areas of expertise include adult aural rehabilitation and the fitting of hearing aids.
Read 13 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Bellmore! Their average review score is 4.62 () from 13 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“They are horrible, They were supposed to have fixed my hearing aid about 8 months ago, It stopped working, I took it back they supposedly fixed it again charged me 50 after I just paid 300 and a week later it went dead again. Dropped it off didn't have it done before the weekend and so I had to no hearing all weekend and I have a problem in my other ear, I would not recommend them to anyone.”
“Jennifer and everyone at Hearing Help are great to work with. In addition to regular appointments they are always ready to help with any questions or concerns. ”
“She explained everything and she took her time with us and even the receptionist was great. Everything about the place was really nice.”
“She is very competent and knowledgeable and explained the whole process very well.”
“I liked her personality - she was kind, nice, and courteous.”
About this hearing center
HearingLife has a caring and dedicated team of licensed audiologists to provide each patient with comprehensive and professional care. Your hearing matters to us and we aim for finding a hearing solution that’s as individual as you are.
Call today for an appointment.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details