Dr. Samantha Hartnett is a licensed audiologist with a degree in audiology. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association is knowledgeable in the latest hearing aid technology so she can help you choose the solution that works best for your hearing needs.
Dr. Aliza Frankel-Segal is a licensed audiologist providing audiology services to our clients. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. She is a professional in her field and can help identify and treat your hearing needs with the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this hearing center
HearingLife has a team of experienced, dedicated audiologists provide comprehensive and professional hearing health services including hearing testing, hearing aid repair, hearing aids and rehabilitation for people with hearing concerns.
Hearing care services
- Complete Audiological Evaluations
- Tympanometry and Acoustic Reflex Testing
- Hearing Aid Evaluations
- Advanced Ear Mold Selection Skills
- Swim Plugs, Musician Plugs, etc.
- Wide Selection of Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Amplified Telephones
- Complete Hearing Health Care for Hearing Aids
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details