Dr. Amy Sapodin earned her Master's in Audiology at Queens College in 1990 and her doctorate at the Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2002 and was recently recognized as an Academic Scholar by the American Academy of Audiology. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing devices so she can help you make the best choice in your hearing needs.
Read 33 verified patient reviews for I Love Hearing - East Meadow! Their average review score is 4.79 () from 33 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Because I am a retired professor and private practitioner of Audiology, I wanted to obtain hearing aids from someone I knew was competent And cooperative. Dr. Sapodin was both; her testing was thorough, and her programming and fitting abilities were excellent. Obtaining hearing aids from professional audiiologists wlll ensure you get the best aid for your particular hearing loss; this type of care cannot be obtained online or in a drug store. I recommend calling Dr. Sapodin’s office to obtain an accurate diagnosis and good professional hearing aid selection and care. ”
“I have never had so much good information provided by Dr. Amy Sapodin! ”
“Best practice. Dr Sophia was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgeable. Christine was so pleasant who greets you. I highly recommend this practice to anyone for your hearing needs. ”
“Very happy with Dr. Amy Sapodin! Whenever I have an issue, she gets me in quickly. I have very few issues, but when I do, she's very knowledgeable. ”
“Dr. Amy S. Is terrific and is very thorough and knowledgeable!”
I Love Hearing offers the largest variety of hearing aids in the NYC metro area. Our licensed audiologists show the utmost care, patience, and compassion in finding the perfect hearing loss solution for you or your loved one. We offer locations across Nassau County such as Port Washington and New Hyde Park. Our caring experts will find the right hearing solution for you, regardless of manufacturer or brand.
We offer convenient locations, see our links above.
At I Love Hearing, our audiologists offer the following services to our patients in the Nassau County, Long Island area:
- Comprehensive hearing testing and evaluations to determine your hearing sensitivity, degree and type of hearing loss, speech understanding in various listening conditions and confirguration of hearing loss.
- Tinnitus therapy - Why are my ears ringing nonstop? We can determine whether you’re suffering from tinnitus and develop a plan to reduce the annoying sounds in your ears.
- Hearing aid dispensing and fittings - Hearing aids will only work to address hearing loss if they properly fit to your ear. Our hearing aid specialists take the time to ensure a proper fit of your hearing aids that minimize itching, discomfort, and sweating.
- Hearing aid programming - We program your hearing aids with your prescription (the results of your audiogram), this process ensures that the hearing aid provides the optimal amplification and sound quality tailored to your unique hearing requirements.
- Auditory therapy & rehabilitation - We provide auditory therapy and speech comprehension services, specifically designed for anyone struggling with understanding speech. In some cases, additional speech comprehension treatments may be needed beyond standard hearing aids
- Ear wax management
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Hearing protection
- After hours phone support services
Hearing aid sales – latest technology available including Bluetooth for simple streaming connectibility. Users can enjoy phone calls, music, podcast, videos and other audio content directly through their hearing aids for an enhanced listening experience and user convience. Among the brands we offer are:
Recharegaeble hearing aid options also avaiable, no need to worry about batteries!
Frequently asked questions:
Can I try my hearing aid before buying it?
- You’ll always have the final say in your hearing aid choice. At I Love Hearing, you can always try it before you buy it.
Do hearing aids work for tinnitus?
- Hearing aids have been shown to counter tinnitus. In fact, hearing aids are just one of the many methods of tinnitus therapy that we offer.
Do I need hearing aids in both ears?
- If you have hearing loss in both ears, binaural hearing aids (aids for both ears) are recommended. Similarly to how glasses usually treat both eyes, hearing aids work best when they treat both ears.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details