Suburban Hearing Services
5063 Shoreline Rd Lake Barrington, IL 60010
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Suburban Hearing Services to help them find the hearing care they need.
Suburban Hearing Services offers full hearing care services to patients of all ages. Our highly qualified clinical professionals provide a full range of expert hearing care services including testing, evaluations and the most advanced hearing devices that are available. We can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs to ensure your complete satisfaction and a better quality of life with better hearing.
Hearing care services
- Acoustic Reflex Threshold Testing (ART)
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Audiometric Evaluations: Adults (5 years & older)
- Audiometric Evaluations: Children (Newborn to 5 years)
- Cellular Phone Accessories
- Cerumen Removal and Management
- Custom Earmolds
- Custom Musician In-Ear Monitors
- Custom Noise Protection
- Custom Swim Molds
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Hearing Aid Sales and Service
- Otoacoustic Emission Screening (OAE)
- Play Conditioning Audiometry.
- Pure-Tone Audiometry
- Real Ear Measurement.
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA)
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
Disclaimer: This clinic profile is for general information purposes only.