Doctor of Audiology Heather Groetz earned her AuD from the Arizona School of Health Sciences and her Master of Arts and Bachelor of Science from Kent State University. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. She is licensed by the Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
Doctor of Audiology Katie Sigal earned her BA and AuD from the University of Akron. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the Amerian Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is licensed by the Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology.
Audiologist David Carpenter earned his Master of Arts in Audiology from Kent State University and his Bachelor of Science from Clarion State College. He holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is licensed by the Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. His is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is Board Certified in Audiology.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Akron ENT Hearing Service to help them find the hearing care they need.
Akron Ear, Nose and Throat a full-service Otolaryngology practice offering a full range of services from office visits to surgical procedures. Our Hearing Department is staffed by state-licensed audiologists, under the direction of licensed medical doctors. We treat children and adults.
Our mission and driving passion is quality care in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose and throat disorders in adults and children.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Balance (vestibular) assessment
- Brainstem Evoked Response audiometry
- Central Auditory Processing assessment
- Tinnitus assessment
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) for people who are hearing impaired
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
Hours of operation
|Monday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment