Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Cleveland Clinic - Beachwood to help them find the hearing care they need.
Cleveland Clinic’s Audiology department is one of the largest audiology programs in the country today, with over 20 clinical and research audiologists on staff. We provide state-of-the-art audiologic assessment and rehabilitative clinical services for patients of all ages with hearing loss. We maintain an active research program through the Audiology Research Laboratory (ARL) by focusing on clinical investigations in the areas of hearing loss, tinnitus outcomes measurement, hearing aid signal processing and auditory electrophysiology. Our highly qualified audiologists are dedicated to helping people with hearing loss improve their quality-of-life while coping with the disorder.
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- hearing evaluations and testing
- assessment of the best hearing solution
- hearing aid service and repair
- hearing aid batteries and accessories
- custom made earmolds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- assistive listening devices
- cochlear implants
- bone anchored implants
- auditory based therapy
See our website for a link to our clinic brochure.
|Monday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Saturday||8 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details