Mark Norin is a licensed Doctor of Audiology with experience helping people achieve healthy hearing. He specializes in the evaluation and non-medical treatment of hearing loss and has extensive training in hearing evaluation and rehabilitative audiology including hearing instrument dispensing and patient-centered counseling.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Norin Hearing Services - Akron to help them find the hearing care they need.
Norin Hearing Services has been family owned and operated since 1964 offering quality products and services. We provide efficient, comprehensive services to individuals with hearing loss and to the professional community.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations
- hearing aids and devices
- hearing aid accessories
- repair and maintenance for all brands of hearing aids
- assistive listening devices
- hospital and nursing home In-Services
- custom earmolds, swim molds and musician earplugs
- noise protection products