Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Cleveland Clinic Twinsburg to help them find the hearing care they need.
Our audiologists are dedicated to helping people with hearing loss improve their quality-of-life while dealing with the disorder. We understand that untreated hearing loss can interfere with relationships involving family members, friends and business associates. In turn, reduced communication function may cause feelings of frustration, isolation and withdrawal and even depression. By providing our hearing loss patients and family members with the most appropriate treatment plan, we continue to help each person overcome the consequences and achieve his or her individual communication goals.
Hearing care services
Our services include:
- hearing evaluations and testing
- assessment of the best hearing solution
- hearing aid service and repair
- hearing aid batteries and accessories
- custom made earmolds, swim plugs and hearing protection
- assistive listening devices
- cochlear implants
- bone anchored implants
- auditory based therapy
See our website for a link to our clinic brochure.
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details