Audiologist Janice Howard is a state licensed audiologist and hearing instrument dispenser. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Communication and her Master of Arts degree in Audiology from the University of Connecticut. With over three decades of experience, she specializes in audiological testing and hearing aid dispensing. She is a member of the Academy of Dispensing Audiologist, the National Hearing Aid Society, the American Academy of Audiology and the Occupational Hearing Conservation.
Dr. Natan Bauman is the Owner and Director of Hearing Balance and Speech Centers. He opened these clinics as well as The New England Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Clinic in 1997. Dr. Bauman earned his Master’s degree and Doctorate in Audiology from Columbia University. He also earned a master’s degree in electro-acoustics from Wroclaw Polytechnic Institute in Poland. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and is knowledgeable in a wide variety of audiology advancements and recent hearing aids and device technologies.
About this clinic
- Diagnostic hearing testing
- Hearing aid fittings utilizing state of the art technology and expert adjustment
- Hearing aid services including cleanings, repair and maintenance
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Hearing aid accessories
- Assistive listening devices
- Balance testing
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Custom specialty earmolds
- Referral program incentives
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details