Dr. Cristen McCaughey is a licensed audiologist working with patients at Parker ENT. She earned a bachelor’s degree from James Madison University, a master’s from Hunter College and her doctorate from Salus University. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Dr. McCaughey has expansive knowledge in Audiological evaluation and specializes in pediatric and vestibular testing.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Andrew J Parker MD LLC to help them find the hearing care they need.
Dr. Parker and his staff of licensed audiologists and a physician associate treat all Ear, Nose and Throat maladies in children and adults. We strive to provide you with the best medical treatment in an empathetic and caring environment. Dr. Parker and staff incorporate tried and true medical techniques with today's most advanced technologies and alternative therapies.
Hearing care services
Hearing loss care and hearing devices:
- Comprehensive hearing diagnosis by highly experienced, licensed Audiologists
- Licensed Lyric hearing aid dispenser
- Lyric® Hearing Aid
- Full array of digital programmable hearing aids featuring the latest technology
- Assistive listening devices including phone amplifiers and FM systems
- Professional sound protection molds for musicians and custom swim molds
|Monday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details