Dr. Ross Cushing is a licensed audiologist ensuring every patient receives the best possible care and an understanding of their individual hearing loss needs. Dr. Cushing earned a Doctorate in Audiology and a Master’s degree in Communicative Disorders and Sciences from the University of Buffalo. He is a published author on audiology related topics by peer-reviewed papers and consumer articles and is a consultant on audiology for the state of Maryland and privately owned companies.
Read 1 verified patient review for Live Better Hearing - Elkridge! Their review score was 1 () from 1 review.
“No service. They take off work without notice. It has been three weeks to get extension and no response. ”
Received 04/09/2018Official Response from Live Better Hearing - Elkridge:“Robert, I am sorry for the inconvenience. I looked into this and saw that the order for the item that you requested was, in fact, delayed longer than normal. I spoke with the staff at the office and my understanding is that this issue was resolved on the date you left this review. Please contact me directly if you would like to talk more about it. Customer service is our highest priority and if there is an opportunity to improve we certainly want to know about it. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org - owner. ”
About this clinic
Live Better Hearing in Elkridge, Maryland has a wide range of products for different lifestyles and budgets to help improve your hearing. They have knowledgeable, friendly and dedicated hearing professionals at each of their locations across Maryland.
At Live Better Hearing, their professionals can diagnose your hearing loss and work with you to create an individualized solution to fit your lifestyle. Live Better Hearing is dedicated to surpassing your expectations with quality hearing health care.
- Premium hearing aids from nine major manufacturers
- Tinnitus evaluations and management
- Complete diagnostic hearing tests
- Earwax removal
- Hearing aid fittings and adjustments
- Hearing device repair and service
- Loaner devices during service or repair
- Wellness care and maintenance through follow-up visits
- Otoacoustic emissions exams
- Infant and child hearing testing
- Preschool evaluations
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive listening devices
- Specialty ear molds and swim plugs
- Musician earplugs and monitors
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details