Dr. Patricia Randolph earned her master’s degree from Temple University and her doctorate from the University of Maryland. She has been teaching graduate level courses in audiology at several universities in the area. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology and is a fellow with the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Randolph is actively involved in clinical research and provision of audiology and rehab services to children and adults with hearing impairment. She is actively involved in keeping her community aware of hearing health issues.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Community Audiology Services to help them find the hearing care they need.
Community Audiology Services provides a full range of comprehensive hearing services to patients of all ages and are committed to assisting each patient towards the goal of improved quality of life through better hearing.
Our highly qualified staff of clinical professionals has a main goal to provide you with the best possible hearing care we can, based on your individual needs. We provide a comprehensive array of services related to evaluation, rehabilitation, and prevention of hearing impairment.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids - including the new Lyric hearing aid
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
|Monday||Open by appointment|
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||Open by appointment|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details