Tony Wasiuk has been a hearing instrument specialist for over 39 years since 1978. He is board certified in hearing instrument sciences and has dispensed and trained with leading manufacturers throughout the country. He is licensed in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida and is a member of the International Hearing Society and the Massachusetts Hearing Society. Anthony has displayed compassion and professionalism over his years of service.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, MCAS, Hearing Care Solutions, Federal Employee Program, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, OCCM, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Tru Hearing, Amplifon, Hear USA, Hear in America and YHN.
Read 6 verified patient reviews for Medical Arts Hearing Instruments Inc! Their average review score is 5 () from 6 reviews.
“This is the place to go if you have hearing problems. Great professional service.”
“Very helpful re my hearing problems. Excellent service and follow up if problems arise.”
“Really nice family business. Excellent service. Couldn't ask for a better experience. ”
“He answered my questions, clearly, and didn't not make me feel like a number; treated me like I was important.”
“They were very courteous to me. ”
About this clinic
We offer digital hearing instruments that range from almost invisible state-of-the-art to models that are economical and easy to use. We have been fitting and servicing only the highest quality hearing instruments since 1978.
- Free hearing consultations including hearing tests and evaluations.
- Evaluation and selection of state of the art hearing instruments to meet your needs and budget.
- Custom hearing aid fittings Advice and counseling on the use and care of hearing aids.
- Hearing aid repairs
- Custom hearing products, including musicians earplugs, swim molds and hearing protection
- Battery Sales sizes are 10, 13, 312 and 675.
- Family owned business since 1978
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||10:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Tuesday||10:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Wednesday||10:30 am - 6:30 pm
|Thursday||10:30 am - 6:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details