Brian McNulty earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Massachusetts and his Master's degree in Audiology from Northeastern University. For over two decades, he has provided care for patients of all ages in a variety of clinical settings including hospital work, private practice and ENT clinics. Brian is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his work in private practice, he offers many outpatient services to the community to serve the hearing impaired. Committed to working closely with each patient, he is knowledgeable in the latest technology and advancements in the field.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Hearing Care Solutions, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program and Homelink.
About this clinic
Audio Hearing Center offers the following services:
- Diagnostic comprehensive audiological evaluation for all ages
- Occupational hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection specializing in digital technology
- Hearing aid follow-up care
- Hearing aid repair and service on most brands of hearing aids
- Custom earmolds and hearing protection
- Hearing aid battery club
- Assistive listening devices
- Educational audiology services including school consultation and FM fittings
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details