Brian McNulty earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Communication Disorders from the University of Massachusetts and his Master's degree in Audiology from Northeastern University. For over two decades, he has provided care for patients of all ages in a variety of clinical settings including hospital work, private practice and ENT clinics. Brian is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and a member of the American Speech Language and Hearing Association. In addition to his work in private practice, he offers many outpatient services to the community to serve the hearing impaired. Committed to working closely with each patient, he is knowledgeable in the latest technology and advancements in the field.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Highmark Employee Discount , Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Summit Township, Northwood, Paragon Home Resources, AMAC, Senior Provider Network, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Hearing Care Solutions, Union Reporter, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, PEHP, HealthPass, Care and Save Discount Prg, Homelink, Jordan Furniture, Lake Medical Imaging, CAP, Metra, Unified Hearing, VA Choice, AAA, Steamfitters Local 449, Heavy and Highway, LECOM, Pruitt Medicare and Perkspot.
About this clinic
Audio Hearing Center offers the following services:
- Diagnostic comprehensive audiological evaluation for all ages
- Occupational hearing screenings
- Hearing aid evaluation and selection specializing in digital technology
- Hearing aid follow-up care
- Hearing aid repair and service on most brands of hearing aids
- Custom earmolds and hearing protection
- Hearing aid battery club
- Assistive listening devices
- Educational audiology services including school consultation and FM fittings
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details