Our professional staff will greet you with a smile and provide the best care available in the industry. Using state of the art testing and hearing aid fitting equipment and technology, you'll receive top notch care from staff that are caring, educated and experienced.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Dreyer Medical Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
Dreyer Medical Clinic’s Audiology department provides a full range of hearing care services to patients of all ages including infants. Our highly skilled Audiologists all hold a doctorate degree in Audiology (Au.D.) and are licensed by the state of Illinois. They can help you with all of your hearing needs and offer the best solutions and hearing devices that are available.
We have 11 service locations in 6 Fox Valley area communities including Aurora , Batavia, Hinckley, Oswego, Plainfield, and Yorkville.
Hearing care services
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details