A message from The Harbin Clinic about COVID-19:
James Payne is a licensed audiologist helping people achieve healthy hearing. He is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at The Harbin Clinic to help them find the hearing care they need.
About this hearing center
The Harbin Clinic audiology offices provide a full range of diagnostic hearing services to patients of all ages. Our office utilizes state-of-the-art evaluation equipment and we offer the latest hearing aid technology including a variety of digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices. Our highly experienced clinical professionals can help you make the best choices with all of your hearing needs.
Hearing care services
With audiology services in Rome and Cartersville, Harbin Clinic offers:
- Hearing evaluations for adults, infants, children and industrial
- Tinnitus evaluations and consultations
- Evaluation of dizziness and balance
- Otoacoustic emission tests
- Hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- Hearing aid repair and accessories
- Custom noise protection earplugs
- Custom water protection earplugs for bathing or swimming
- Assistive Listening Devices for telephones and television
- Alerting Devices for smoke detectors and doorbells
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details