Dr. Rebecca Alverson is a licensed audiologist in the State of Georgia. She earned her master’s degree from the University of Tennessee. She worked for an ENT practice for 5 years and enjoyed helping hundreds of patients. She decided to open her own office and now focuses primarily on helping her patients improve their hearing health.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: PEHP, AAA, Homelink, OCCM, Jordan Furniture, LECOM, Advanced Hearing Providers, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program, Unified Hearing, Harmony Hearing, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, CAP, Northwood, Steamfitters Local 449, Pruitt Medicare, Summit Township, AMAC, Paragon Home Resources, Senior Provider Network, NEI, Metra, Perkspot, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Heavy and Highway, Union Reporter, HealthPass, Lake Medical Imaging, Care and Save Discount Prg, MCAS and Highmark Employee Discount .
Read 1 verified patient review for Hearing Aid Services of Ringgold! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“She was really nice and sincere.”
About this clinic
The staff at Hearing Aid Services provides complete hearing care to the North Georgia, Chattanooga and Tennessee. They are committed to improving their patient’s quality of life with the latest technology to include assistive listening devices and hearing recovery. They are also active in promoting hearing loss awareness in the community.
Listed are a few of our services:
- Hearing aids
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations for adults and children
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing / all hearing aids fit on a 45-day trial basis
- Office visits included throughout warranty period of the instrument
- Accessories and batteries for hearing aid maintenance
- In-house and manufacturer repairs
- Custom ear molds, noise plugs,swim plugs and musician's ear molds
- Home consultations
- Assistive listening devices: TV Ears, amplified telephones, home alert system
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details