Kenneth Parker is a licensed audiologist who made the decision to open his own practice and Audiology Services of Chattanooga in September of 1979. He is the Operating Officer and also serves as one of the audiologists. Dr. Parker completed his Doctorate in Audiology in May of 200, is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and various other national and regional Audiology organizations.
Ken has been married to his wife Martha for 40 years.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at Audiology Services of Chattanooga to help them find the hearing care they need.
Our office, Audiology Services of Chattanooga, was created to offer our community a complete hearing care provider. We combine customer service, education and technology to provide top notch treatment. Call us today and schedule an appointment. We look forward to helping you improve your hearing.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 12 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify