Woodridge Clinic - Hearing Balance & Speech Institute
A message from Woodridge Clinic - Hearing Balance & Speech Institute about COVID-19:
We at the Woodridge clinic are committed to follow the latest developments and recommendation from the Centers for disease control and prevention(CDC) and Illinois Department of Public Health and other key health organizations. Please call with any concerns regarding our COVID-19 protocol.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 1 verified patient review for Woodridge Clinic - Hearing Balance & Speech Institute! Their review score was 1 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“The staff who register the patients in are very rude and judgemental. They do not have any work ethics and they do not want to hear u. They talk over u. I am surely going to escalate this further. They should have some manners to talk to the patient. I hope the management reacts to this review and take some action ”
The Audiology Department at Woodridge Clinic offers complete hearing care. Our physicians and hearing professionals work together to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment of your hearing issues. We offer the latest hearing instruments from leading manufacturers and will help you chose the fit that is right for your budget and lifestyle.
Our Woodridge location is on Woodridge Ave. We are the building next to Take 5 Oil Change. We share the building with Doctors of Physical Therapy and Health First Pharmacy Quest Lab in Suite D.
We have 2 other locations to choose from:
Medical Physicians in Lombard
805 S. Main St.
Lombard, IL 60148
Medical Physicians in Lemont
15884 W. 127th St. Suite H
Lemont, IL 60439
Hearing care services
• Hearing evaluations and consultations
• Dizziness and balance tests
• Tinnitus (ringing, hissing in the ears) evaluations and treatments
• Hearing aid sales - latest technology - major manufacturers
• Hearing aid fittings
• 30-day money back trial periods
• Hearing aid repair service for most name brands
• Hearing aid batteries
• Individualized hearing conservation consults
• Assistive listening devices
Our hearing instruments offer:
• Spectacular sound quality
• Tinnitus (ringing, hissing in the ears) masking
• Automatic performance and comfort
• Optimized speech recognition
• Feedback canceling (no annoying whistling)
• Patented ear wax protection for longevity
• Improved hearing in restaurants, shopping malls, meetings
• Stylish shapes and sizes including the popular virtually invisible models
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 5 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details