Loyola Audiology - Oakbrook Terrace
Virginia Suzanne Jeter,
Virginia Suzanne Jeter is a clinical audiologist who brings her decades of experience helping people hear better to the patients at Loyola. She holds a Master of Arts in Audiology as well as a certificate of clinical competence from the American Academy of Audiology. She works with a team of highly-qualified audiologists to provide patients with the latest advances in hearing healthcare.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 3 verified patient reviews for Loyola Audiology - Oakbrook Terrace! Their average review score is 5 () from 3 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“They were very thorough and explained things very well, and they didn't push me to buy something right then.”
“They were very freindly and courteous.”
“She did her job real professional. ”
Loyola’s hearing care team offers world-class diagnostic audiology services for people of all ages. Loyola's team of clinical audiologists use the latest technology and equipment to offer the highest standard of excellence in hearing care.
Our audiologists work with you to identify your hearing concerns and develop a treatment plan. Our audiologists have extensive experience treating patients with hearing and balance issues.
Our audiology team is seamlessly integrated with Loyola’s otolaryngology practice. Our audiologists participate patient support groups, professional organizations and are frequently involved in the latest clinical trials for audiology research.
Hearing care services
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids – A wide selection of top-quality digital hearing instruments from the best manufacturers
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Cochlear implant services
- Earwax removal
- Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) including amplified telephones for people who are hearing impaired
- FM systems
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
- Patient support groups
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) evaluation and management
- Custom earmolds for hearing aids and earplugs for swimming and hearing protection
- Vestibular (balance) testing
- Clinical trials
Hours of operation
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment