Dr. Emily Gnatt is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate in Audiology from Salus University in Elkins Park, PA. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Gnatt is new to our team of professionals and knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices.
About this clinic
Philadelphia Ear, Nose & Throat Associates provides individual hearing care plans for their patients based on the patient’s needs, lifestyle and budget. They utilize state-of-the-art equipment and services along with the latest in technology in hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. Their professionals develop a lasting relationship with all their patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hesaring aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details