Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
Kelly Gamm is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Rutgers University. She completed an OTO Tech Certificate Program for Otolaryngology Personnel from Hearing Resources of Michigan, Inc and received an Audiology Assistant for Diagnostic Testing certificate from Nova Southeastern University. Kelly is licensed as a Hearing Instrument Specialist in NJ.
When she isn't in the office, Kelly enjoys spending time with her family and going down the shore.
Read 21 verified patient reviews for HearMD - Woodbury! Their average review score is 4.81 () from 21 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Kelly did my hearing test, she was very thorough and explained each part in detail. She made sure I was comfortable and understood what to expect. Very short wait, everyone was very friendly and patient.”
“Kelly very pleasant and knowledgeable. ”
“Kelly is super nice and explained the details to a T.”
“Faith does a great job helping with my hearing aids ”
“Kelly was my hearing specialist and she made me feel so comfortable getting my hearing aids! She is so knowledgeable and so caring! She treated me like I was a member of her famil!”
At HearMD, our mission is to serve our community with a combination of compassion, professionalism, and individualized attention. We work closely with our team of ENT physicians and our collective expertise promises you service and care following guidelines for best practices. Hearing loss is a chronic medical condition and we believe you should be treated in a medical space.
We have 7 locations to serve you in Haddonfield, Medford, Mt. Laurel, Voorhees, Washington Township, Willingboro, and Woodbury. We use state of the art technologies to enrich the quality of our patient’s lives and relationships through better hearing.
Hearing care services
We offer the following services:
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings for pediatric and adult candidates
- Hearing aid services and repairs
- Premium Care Plan
- Custom swim molds, sleep plugs, hearing protection and musician earplugs
- Comprehensive tinnitus evaluation, management, and counseling
- We offer a 45-day trial period for all new Hearing Aid Fittings and can offer loaner hearing aid service if needed
- HearMD is proud to host the South Jersey Tinnitus Support Group. Meetings are currently via Zoom and meet the 1st Thursday of the following months: January, March, May, July, September, and November.
|Monday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 4 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details