REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton
A message from REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton about COVID-19:
Safety today and every day after: We’ll be asking you pre-screening questions for Covid and flu-like symptoms. Face masks will be worn where required by law. All surfaces are sanitized between appointments.
Cory McNabb earned his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh and is licensed in both Pennsylvania and New York. He is also and licensed hearing aid dispenser in both states. His passion lies in Pediatric patients and has a special interest in auditory processing evaluations.
ReviewsHealthy Hearing posts all positive and negative reviews that meet publishing criteria.
Read 24 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 4.96 () from 24 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“There are many "hearing" places where I live with 8 senior communities in this area. Yet I travel one plus hour to go REM in Marlton. Honesty is first . A previous place was not. We learn. Skill is second, they corrected erroneous settings from a previous audiologist. Third, knowledge. I have gotten the best advice here. They know their stuff and explain it well. On time appointment, and give me all the time I need. I am never rushed . And very helpful if I want help with any "on-line" stuff. I have been here 3 years. ”
“My left hearing aide required the wire to be replaced. It went out at the beginning of the shut down. I waited because I thought eventually the Governor would realize hearing is essential but ... well let's not get into that. I contacted REM on line and I received a call from Julie from the Marlton office. She ordered the part and made arrangements for me to have it repaired. I want to thank her for her kindness and consideration. ”
“Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. They also answered and questions I had. ”
“Exceptional support for all hearing and auditory processing issues. Such professional skill and efficient service and support. Highest ratings from me!!!”
“My experience was quick and easy, in and out, no long waiting. Absolutely love this place, they will work with you. ”
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
Hearing care services
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Assistive listening devices
Hours of operation
|Monday||9 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4 pm|
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details