Cory McNabb earned his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Pittsburgh and is licensed in both Pennsylvania and New York. He is also and licensed hearing aid dispenser in both states. His passion lies in Pediatric patients and has a special interest in auditory processing evaluations.
Read 22 verified patient reviews for REM Audiology Associates P.C. - Marlton! Their average review score is 4.95 () from 22 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. They also answered and questions I had. ”
“Exceptional support for all hearing and auditory processing issues. Such professional skill and efficient service and support. Highest ratings from me!!!”
“My experience was quick and easy, in and out, no long waiting. Absolutely love this place, they will work with you. ”
“REM audiology was wonderful. The office staff was courteous, the appointment time was prompt and Dr. Mapes was friendly and knowledgeable . I felt like i was getting an accurate assessment with honest recommendations made.”
“What a great experience!”
About this clinic
The audiologists and staff at REM Audiology Associates strive to provide the most complete and comprehensive services for patients of all ages, newborn through geriatric. We promote hearing healthcare beyond our office doors through involved community efforts in local school districts and nursing homes/assistive living residences.
REM Audiology's mission is to develop individualized treatment plans for hearing loss that address the specific needs and lifestyle of each unique patient while striving to improve the quality of life for all of our patients. We believe we offer the best hearing aids Philadelphia and the surrounding areas have to offer.
- Comprehensive hearing evaluations including otoscopy, tympanometry, ultra-high frequency audiometric testing, acoustic reflex testing, otoacoustic emissions, pure tone and speech threshold testing, speech discrimination testing and complete explanation / discussion of test findings
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aids from various manufacturers
- Hearing aid demonstrations performed in the office
- 30 day trial period for all hearing aids
- Complete hearing healthcare with each hearing aid purchase includes free batteries for 5 years and complementary cleanings every 3-6 months for the life of the hearing aid
- Zero interest credit options are available for financing hearing aid purchases
- Verification of hearing aid settings using real ear measurements
- Validation of hearing aid benefit using statistically-based questionnaires
- Pediatric hearing aid fittings following pediatric-specific protocols
- Tinnitus matching and tinnitus masking procedures
- Tinnitus retraining therapy
- Aural rehabilitation
- Listening and Communication Enhancement (LACE) program
- Individualized auditory training for children and adults
- Validation protocols
- Central auditory processing evaluations
- Coordination of findings and child study team evaluations and IEP
- On-Site advocacy
- Classroom noise assessments
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details