James K Stewart
Audiologist Dr. James Stewart provides outstanding care to patients of all ages. He earned his Master of Science degree from Clarion University and his Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida and holds a Certificate of Clinical Competency from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association. He specializes in comprehensive hearing testing, hearing aid technology and counseling patients on hearing loss. Dr. Stewart is highly rewarded that his expertise helps patients hear again and receive more enjoyment out of life.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Jordan Furniture, Care and Save Discount Prg, UAW, Davis Vision, OCCM, Homelink, PEHP, CAP, LECOM, Harmony Hearing, Lake Medical Imaging, Sheetmetal 33 Basic Discount, Unified Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, Advanced Hearing Providers, Northwood, Carpenters of PA adminstered by Audionet, Federal Employee Program, AAA, Superior Vision, Provider Network of America, Senior Provider Network, Paragon Home Resources, NEI, MCAS, Sheetmetal 33 Classic Deluxe Benefit, Heavy and Highway, Summit Township, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, AMAC, Highmark Employee Discount , Pruitt Medicare, Metra, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, AARP-HearUSA, Union Reporter and HealthPass.
About this clinic
- Audiologic evaluations for pediatric, children and adult populations
- Hearing aid evaluations and fittings
- Hearing aid accessories including batteries
- Custom earmolds including swim plugs, musician plugs and noise protectors
- Newborn hearing screenings
- Hearing aid repair and maintenance
- 30 day risk free trial of hearing instruments
- Custom earmolds for iPods, Bluetooth and iPhone devices
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details