Dr. Stacia DeMoss is a licensed audiologist who earned her bachelor’s degree and her doctorate in audiology from West Virginia University and has been a part of our team since 2012. She has experience working in a variety of clinical settings including Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, Advanced Hearing Providers, Prime Health, NEI, Harmony Hearing, Homelink, TruHearing, Federal Employee Program, OCCM and UAW.
About this clinic
Heritage Hearing Aid Center and Hearing Central offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the hearing solution that fits your needs, lifestyle and budget. The staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids and devices from the top manufacturers. From diagnosis to treatment, and through the life of your hearing instruments, we provide our patients the best care in the industry.
Visit one of our several locations today to begin your journey to better hearing.
- Comprehensive evaluations and hearing tests
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids including digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up visit to ensure maximum benefits
- Loaner Hearing Instruments
- Premium batteries
- Hearing aid accessories
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Earplugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid repairs
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance
- Rehabilitation Services
- Counseling for hearing loss and Tinnitus
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- Insurance accepted, please call for details