Laurel Steele is an Audiologist, receiving her Master of Science degree in Audiology from West Virginia University in 1994.She has worked as an Audiologist since graduation and joined the Petruso Practice in April 2022.
Click on the orange button above and tell others about your experience at R.W. Petruso Hearing & Audiology Center Inc. to help them find the hearing care they need.
For almost four decades, R.W. Petruso Hearing & Audiology Center has been a family-owned and operated hearing care center serving the people of the western Pennsylvania area. With a commitment to the hearing impaired we provide the latest testing equipment and custom hearing aid fitting using current technology in hearing instruments.
We offer excellent quality hearing care products and services at all our locations. Visit our website to find a location near you.
Hearing care services
- Hearing evaluations
- Full line of hearing aids
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow up visits to fine tune
- Custom earmolds, water protection earplugs and noise protection
- Hearing aid repair services
- Hearing aid cleaning and routine maintenance
- Seminars for groups, associations and support groups
|Monday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financial aid
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details