Dr. Emily Esca is a licensed audiologist who earned a doctorate in audiology from the Long Island Consortium at St.John’s, Hofstra and Adelphi Universities. She is knowledgeable in the latest technology in hearing aids and devices and can help you achieve healthy hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, AFE USA, Prime Health, AMAC, NEI, Harmony Hearing, OCCM, Homelink and UAW.
About this clinic
Listen Hear Diagnostics PLLC provides individual hearing care plans for patients based on their needs, lifestyle and budget. With state-of-the-art equipment and services, we can offer the latest in technology in hearing aid and devices from the top manufacturers. We take pride in developing long lasting relationships with our patients in order to ensure complete satisfaction in their hearing healthcare.
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing evaluations and testing
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid dispensing and fittings
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- custom earmolds and hearing protection
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- home services
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||Open by appt.|
|Tuesday||Open by appt.|
|Wednesday||Open by appt.|
|Thursday||Open by appt.|
|Friday||Open by appt.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details