Jessica LaCorte, AuD obtained her Bachelors of Arts degree at the University of Maryland, and Doctor of Audiology from The Graduate Center, CUNY. She has worked at Columbia University Medical Center during her residency and interned at The Ear Institute at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary and Weill Cornell Medical College. She is a licensed Audiologist and Hearing Aid Dispenser in New York State, a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology, and has the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology.
Read 1 verified patient review for Phelps Hospital Speech & Hearing Center! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was very kind and caring and very efficient and knowledgeable. ”
The Donald R. Reed Speech & Hearing Center formally merged with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center in 2001. The Audiology department is comprised of licensed clinical professionals that provide high quality hearing healthcare for the community. We see patients of all ages from newborns to geriatric.
Hearing care services
We provide full comprehensive hearing services including:
- complete hearing evaluations
- evaluation of dizziness and balance problems
- tinnitus evaluation and management
- hearing aid evaluation and dispensing
- hearing aid adjustment and servicing
- custom ear plugs for music, swimming, sleeping and hunting
- assistive listening devices
|Monday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 4:30 pm|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Insurance accepted, please call for details