Since 1990, licensed doctor of audiology Pat Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions to help thousands of people improve their quality of life through hearing better. He earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi leads a team of highly-qualified hearing care professionals who share his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing.
Dr. April Egarian is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate in audiology from Montclair State University. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and licensed in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Egarian is experienced in audiology diagnostics and the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. She works with people of all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
Jared Talarico is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who earned a Bachelor’s degree from Wilmington University. His experience in hearing aid technology ensures his patience receive the best solution for their individual hearing needs.
Read 24 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their average review score is 5 () from 24 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Friendly office. Great explanations of procedures. They go the extra mile to make sure you're satisfied”
“April, a wonderful, friendly, helpful, audiologist. Every time we go, she is very nice/friendly/helpful. I recommend her very highly.”
“I most highly recommend the Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions Center because they have done for me what three other places could not: to be able to hear properly. The staff is super friendly and helpful, Dr. April, who met me and my sister (my sister was there to catch the things I couldn't hear) was so pleasant, helpful and understanding. She helped me get a new pair but saved me so much money by telling me that they still had a pair from the year before that was exactly the same as the new models, saving me in excess of $2000! I truly recommend anyone who has hearing issues to give them a try. You will not be disappointed! Thank You, Dr. April and everyone at Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers for what you've done for me. My life has changed because of you.”
“Everybody was a pleasure to work with from the office staff to Dr April. ”
“Dr. Egarian and entire staff were very personable and professional. I am 100% satisfied with my experience.”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions offers a comprehensive set of audiological services. It is our mission to give each patient compassionate and professional care. We want to be a part of your hearing solution. Our dedicated staff will work closely with you to improve your life through better hearing. Call us today to schedule an appointment at any of our 6 convenient locations.
1115 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
6 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
1069 Ringwood Avenue, Haskell, NJ 07420
21 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ 07430
1 Cedar Crest Village, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
131 Madison Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programmed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details