Since 1990, licensed doctor of audiology Pat Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions to help thousands of people improve their quality of life through hearing better. He earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi leads a team of highly-qualified hearing care professionals who share his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Hearing Care Solutions, UAW, OCCM, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, TruHearing, NEI, AFE USA, AARP-HearUSA, Advanced Hearing Providers, Prime Health, Federal Employee Program, MCAS, United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBS and Aetna.
Dr. April Egarian is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate in audiology from Montclair State University. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and licensed in the state of New Jersey. Dr. Egarian is experienced in audiology diagnostics and the latest technology in hearing aids and devices. She works with people of all ages from pediatric to geriatric.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: MCAS, AFE USA, NEI, OCCM, TruHearing, Harmony Hearing, Prime Health, UAW, AARP-HearUSA, Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, Hearing Care Solutions, United Healthcare, Oxford, Horizon BCBC and Aetna.
Jared Talarico is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who earned a Bachelor’s degree from Wilmington University. His experience in hearing aid technology ensures his patience receive the best solution for their individual hearing needs.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Advanced Hearing Providers, AMAC, AFE USA, CAP Connection, MCAS, Perkspot, Prime Health, Homelink, OCCM, AARP-HearUSA, Federal Employee Program and Harmony Hearing.
Dr. Kareen Halper Medina is a licensed audiologist who earned her Doctorate degree in audiology from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry and Audiology. She holds a certificate of clinical competence in audiology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Halper is experienced working with all age groups and speaks Spanish and Hebrew.
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: United Healthcare, Oxford, Aetna and Horizon BCBS.
Read 18 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their average review score is 5 () from 18 reviews.
“As always, Dr. Egarian was helpful, competent and caring. She resolved my difficulty with t-coil quickly and was open to discussing other hearing concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Egarian to all of my friends who are experiencing hearing loss.”
“Found the Paramus branch on the Internet. It offered free hearing evaluation. I made an appointment and saw Dr. April Egarian. She is very knowledgeable and professional, she patiently explained me the problem with my hearing, and gave recommendations. At the end of my visit I learned that, unfortunately, my insurance is not accepted, so I'll have to find another place to get a hearing aid device. The office staff was also very nice and friendly.”
“Every member of the Audiology & Hearing Solutions team has been wonderful to me and most importantly in helping me with my continued hearing loss for the past 20 years when I first met Dr. Pat David Biondi in his little Teaneck office. Although I no longer see him on a regular basis, I know that his extremely high level of excellent service continues by his staff because I still need their assistance. I can honestly say that every member of his staff has always been there to help me in a very caring and patient manner and not to sell me a new pair of hearing aids. They are very friendly, knowledgeable and I never have to wait more than a day or two for an appointment. Of course, my Audiologist April Egarian, Au.D., F-AAA as everyone knows, is the best Audiologist in New Jersey! ”
“I knew I had a hearing problem and finally decided to do something about it. Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions invited me for a no cost hearing test. That was the start of a great relationship. April is very knowledgeable in all aspects of hearing. She is very kind and patient. The aids she recommended are perfect for me. They completely improved my ability to hear in all kinds of surroundings. And most important, I no longer have to fight for the TV remote to turn it louder! Overall it’s been a great experience with a warm and friendly staff of professionals. I highly recommend this group!”
“Received my new hearing aids this morning and noticed the difference immediately. When I got home my wife noticed the difference in my voice level. April was terrific in explaining everything, as usual. Thank you April and the staff at Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions.”
About this clinic
Audiology and Hearing Aid Solutions offers a comprehensive set of audiological services. It is our mission to give each patient compassionate and professional care. We want to be a part of your hearing solution. Our dedicated staff will work closely with you to improve your life through better hearing. Call us today to schedule an appointment at any of our four convenient locations.
1115 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
6 Forest Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652
525 Wanaque Avenue, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
21 Franklin Turnpike, Mahwah, NJ 07430
1 Cedar Crest Village, Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programmed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details