Doctor Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi shares his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing with the caring and skillful team that makes up Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions.
As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Doctor Biondi is part of a small mission group called Hearts for Hearing. This group obtains grants from local Rotary Clubs so that hearing instruments can be purchased and fitted on poverty-stricken children in the Dominican Republic. Since 1992, Hearts for Hearing has journeyed to the Dominican annually and fitted more than 1,400 hearing aids on needy children.
Doctor Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in speech and hearing sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University.
Prior to joining Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions, Dr. Egarian gained her clinical experience as a Doctoral Intern in numerous settings including JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute, Veteran’s Administration Hospital and Lake Drive School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
She completed her 4th Year Externship in a large otolaryngology practice, prior to joining them as their full time Audiologist. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and was awarded her hearing aid dispensing license in 2003. She currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian has considerable experience as an audiologist in the assessment and management of hearing loss with current and sophisticated hearing aid technology. In addition, Dr. Egarian has extensive diagnostic proficiency. She has routinely performed audiometric and vestibular/balance assessments on a wide patient demographic, ranging from pediatric to geriatric.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daughter Farrah, and dog Artie.
Read 25 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their average review score is 5 () from 25 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“I procrastinated making the decision to get hearing aids for a long time. Dr April Egarian and the rest of the staff were so helpful it made the process much easier. They answered all my questions and provided the information I needed with no pressure to make a quick decision. They also worked with my insurance to make it affordable. ”
“Friendly office. Great explanations of procedures. They go the extra mile to make sure you're satisfied”
“April, a wonderful, friendly, helpful, audiologist. Every time we go, she is very nice/friendly/helpful. I recommend her very highly.”
“I most highly recommend the Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions Center because they have done for me what three other places could not: to be able to hear properly. The staff is super friendly and helpful, Dr. April, who met me and my sister (my sister was there to catch the things I couldn't hear) was so pleasant, helpful and understanding. She helped me get a new pair but saved me so much money by telling me that they still had a pair from the year before that was exactly the same as the new models, saving me in excess of $2000! I truly recommend anyone who has hearing issues to give them a try. You will not be disappointed! Thank You, Dr. April and everyone at Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers for what you've done for me. My life has changed because of you.”
“Everybody was a pleasure to work with from the office staff to Dr April. ”
About this hearing center
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
Hearing care services
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details