April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daughter Farrah, and dog Artie.
Dr. Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his Doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Dr. Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
Read 27 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Paramus! Their average review score is 5 () from 27 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“They are fabulous. Exceptional audiologist (April).”
“I had purchased my hearing aides elsewhere, but needed one fixed, and will also have to have them adjusted, as my hearing has gotten worse. I had no trouble making an appointment with Dr. April. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr April was professional, knowledgeable, and extreme;y helpful. She examined the hearing aid, retrieved the serial number and called Widex. Within minutes she knew that I still was under warranty, would send them asap, and I would be able to have a new hearing test with adjusted equipment when I pick them up. Very satisfactory service, and great willingness to help.”
“I procrastinated making the decision to get hearing aids for a long time. Dr April Egarian and the rest of the staff were so helpful it made the process much easier. They answered all my questions and provided the information I needed with no pressure to make a quick decision. They also worked with my insurance to make it affordable. ”
“Friendly office. Great explanations of procedures. They go the extra mile to make sure you're satisfied”
“April, a wonderful, friendly, helpful, audiologist. Every time we go, she is very nice/friendly/helpful. I recommend her very highly.”
About this hearing center
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
We offer evening hours by appointment.
Hearing care services
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep.
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||8:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details