Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington University and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Jared began his career in Southern New Jersey where he discovered the importance of helping people hear as well as the pivotal role he is able to play in educating the community on hearing health. His warm, welcoming personality makes it easy for him to connect and relate well to his patients quickly. Jared is a Trustee of the Board of the New Jersey Association of Hearing Health Professionals. He resides in Morristown, NJ with his wife Jaimi, daughter Pia, son Luca, and their puppy Lorenzo.
Dr. Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his Doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Dr. Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
Read 16 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Clifton! Their average review score is 4.94 () from 16 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“In response to a mailing, I arranged for an appointment with Jared Talirico at their newly established office in Morristown, NJ. His people skills, professionalism and proficiency made my whole experience in determining the need for hearing aids most comfortable. If your hearing needs help, I strongly recommend scheduling an appointment with Jared Talirico.”
“I had an excellent experience right from the start. The staff were courteous and pleasant upon greeting me. Once my consultation began, I was totally impressed with Jared, my technician. He was both patient and extremely knowledgeable. He took his time and explained every step of the testing and billing process. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this office to anyone. In all honesty, I do not see where there was any need for improvement anywhere!”
“I had the pleasure of meeting with Jared Talarico for the third time. He is professional, easy to understand, easy to work with. He adjusted my hearing aids today. The visit was quick, almost no wait time. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The Clifton Office is run the way you would expect any medical office to run: smoothly.”
“I have been dealing with Dr Biondi for many years. He is very professional, kind, and available whenever I need him. He and his staff are tops in my book!”
“Jared Talarico is first and foremost a professional and caring care giver. He is very knowledgeable in his chosen profession and never seems to have a problem answering any question I have ever posed to him. He keeps my hearing aids tuned to perfection. What more could you ask? ”
About this hearing center
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
We offer evening hours by appointment.
Hearing care services
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||8:30 am - 2:30 pm |
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details