Jared graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree from Wilmington University and is Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences. Jared began his career in Southern New Jersey where he discovered the importance of helping people hear as well as the pivotal role he is able to play in educating the community on hearing health. He came to Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in order to further his goals of helping as many people as possible hear and understand to the best of their abilities. His warm, welcoming personality makes it easy for him to connect and relate well to his patients quickly. He is committed to providing the best hearing possible to his patients, as well as provide the best customer service experience they can receive. Jared is a Trustee of the Board of the New Jersey Association of Hearing Health Professionals. He resides in Morristown, NJ with his wife, Jaimi, daughter, Pia, son, Luca, and their puppy, Lorenzo.
Doctor Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi shares his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing with the caring and skillful team that makes up Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions.
As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Doctor Biondi is part of a small mission group called Hearts for Hearing. This group obtains grants from local Rotary Clubs so that hearing instruments can be purchased and fitted on poverty-stricken children in the Dominican Republic. Since 1992, Hearts for Hearing has journeyed to the Dominican annually and fitted more than 1,400 hearing aids on needy children.
Doctor Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
About this clinic
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
|Monday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm |
|Tuesday||Open by appointment|
|Wednesday||Open by appointment|
|Thursday||Open by appointment|
|Friday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details