Doctor Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Biondi shares his deep-rooted passion for helping people reclaim their hearing with the caring and skillful team that makes up Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions.
As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Doctor Biondi is part of a small mission group called Hearts for Hearing. This group obtains grants from local Rotary Clubs so that hearing instruments can be purchased and fitted on poverty-stricken children in the Dominican Republic. Since 1992, Hearts for Hearing has journeyed to the Dominican annually and fitted more than 1,400 hearing aids on needy children.
Doctor Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
Read 2 verified patient reviews for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Mahwah! Their average review score is 5 () from 2 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“Dr. Biondi fitted my first hearing aids in 2004 and I have never had an experience that was anything but excellent. I now visit the Mahwah, NJ office, which is most convenient to me. ”
“My experience with Dr Pat Biondi & his office was very professional but most important was the fact I could hear more clearly than I have ever experienced prior to my hearing loss. I walked out of his office & for the first time in many years I actually heard my footsteps as I walked down the stairs. Driving in my car I could not wipe the smile off my face as I could hear the wind(breeze). I have not heard this in some time, I almost forgot what it was like to hear such a beautiful sound. You take for granted the sound of little things but now I could hear so much more. I want to thank Dr. Biondi for giving me the miracle of hearing again. It is truly a miracle for me and I want to share this with others. Go get your hearing tested, enjoy your life now.”
About this clinic
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer no-charge cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
|Tuesday||2:00 pm - 6:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Saturday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details