A message from Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Haskell about COVID-19:
Dr. Pat Biondi earned his Master’s degree in Audiology from Montclair State University and his Doctorate from Arizona School of Health Sciences. As an audiologist since 1990, Dr. Biondi has led Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in helping thousands of people enjoy better hearing, resulting in an improved sense of safety, belonging and independence for those individuals and their families.
Dr. Biondi has published several articles, including “Why You Should Have Your Infant Tested for Hearing Loss”, which appeared in Exceptional Parent magazine, Volume 37, Iss. 9.
Jared Talarico is a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who earned a Bachelor’s degree from Wilmington University. He is board certified and licensed in the State of New Jersey and is a Trustee of the Board of the New Jersey Association of Hearing Health Professionals. Jared’s knowledge in the latest technology in hearing aid and devices will help you choose the best solution for your hearing needs based on lifestyle and budget.
April earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech and Hearing Sciences from Kean University and Clinical Doctorate in Audiology degree from Montclair State University. Dr. Egarian is a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology and currently holds a NJ State License in both Audiology and Hearing aid Dispensing.
Dr. Egarian holds a special interest in aural rehabilitation and optimizing communication with family and friends through better hearing. She currently resides in Parsippany, NJ with her husband Jeff, son Jaxson, daughter Farrah, and dog Artie.
Read 1 verified patient review for Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions - Haskell! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
Write a review Sort by:
“On Thursday Nov. 15th, 2018 I took my father-in-law who is a few months shy of 90 years old to Dr. Pat Biondi's office in Haskell, NJ. Dr. Biondi was very professional as well as extremely caring in examining my father-in-law. Dr. Biondi demonstrated great patience with my father-in-law and his deep concern for the patient as well as the patient's family was remarkable. ”
About this hearing center
Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions in Northern New Jersey is a full-service audiology practice dedicated to your hearing health.
We will work closely with you to discover which listening situations are the most challenging and will find a solution to help you communicate better.
The personal relationships you will develop with the staff at Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions will continue long after your initial appointment. Periodic adjustments, regular hearing aid cleanings, and ongoing counseling are vital to your hearing health and we are committed to providing you with the support you need.
Evening hours available by appointment.
Hearing care services
1) Free hearing screening: Simple and painless, our screening process determines whether further testing is necessary.
2) Diagnostic hearing evaluations: Used to diagnose the type and severity of your hearing loss. As your primary hearing health care provider, we can refer you to a physician in the event your hearing problem requires medical treatment.
3) Tinnitus treatment: Our hearing care professionals use the Levo System to treat your tinnitus. This system teaches you how your brain can retrain itself to hear while you sleep
4) Hearing aid prescription and fitting: After diagnosis, if we determine hearing aids are your best treatment option, our hearing care professionals will help you decide which devices are best suited for your needs and your lifestyle. We will actually demonstrate how wonderful it is for you to hear well again, even in a noisy environment. We will do this with appropriately selected devices specifically programed for your hearing needs. We carry a variety of hearing aids, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
5) Hearing aid maintenance, service and repair: If you purchase your devices from us, we offer cleaning and adjustments for the life of your hearing aids. Repair costs can vary depending on the extent of damage, the cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid, and whether or not your device is under warranty. If your devices are purchased elsewhere, we will service them for a fee.
6) Batteries: We keep a fresh supply of batteries for you to purchase right in our office. We also offer a battery plan for more convenience and less cost.
7) Other products: In addition to hearing aids, we also carry a full line of accessories, including assistive listening devices and hearing protection products.
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm |
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 2:30 pm |
|Evening and/or weekend hours available by appointment. Please call to schedule.|
Service pets welcome
Assistive listening devices
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details