Denise Kopecki, BC-HIS, is a licensed Board Certified Hearing Specialist, is a graduate of Sam Houston State University and National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences from International Hearing Society. Denise is a lifelong Texan and grew up in the Houston area and relocated to New Braunfels in with her husband, Patrick area in 2009.
Denise spent the beginning of her career in the hearing industry assisting 16 hearing center locations across Texas and Arkansas. She quickly rose to being a trainer for hearing centers in Texas and became Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Sciences in 2015. Denise is an active member of the International Hearing Society, Texas Hearing Association as well as an Ambassador for the Seguin Chamber of Commerce and President for the Guadalupe County Senior Center.
When she is not caring for patients she is the mother to Sarah and Shelby. Denise is active with her church, First United Methodist Church of New Braunfels, and been on leadership for many years of Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) as well as help start a local chapter of National Angels to support foster families.
- Education- Sam Houston State University- 2004
- International Hearing Society Professionals in Hearing Health Sciences 2009
- National Board Certification - 2015
- Licensed Hearing Dispenser in Texas
- International Hearing Society
- Texas Hearing Association
- Texas Hearing Aid Association
- San Marcos Chamber of Commerce
- Seguin Chamber of Commerce
- Floresville Chamber of Commerce
- Guadalupe County Senior Center
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Prime Health, Homelink, Plumber and Pipefitter 295, Senior Provider Network, OCCM, Heavy and Highway, Jordan Furniture, AMAC, PEHP, Summit Township, Care and Save Discount Prg, Lake Medical Imaging, Harmony Hearing, Steamfitters Local 449, AAA, LECOM, HealthPass, Hearing Care Solutions, Perkspot, Pruitt Medicare, Northwood, Paragon Home Resources, MCAS, Federal Employee Program, Advanced Hearing Providers, AARP-HearUSA, Plumber and Pipefitter 803, Union Reporter, CAP, Unified Hearing, Highmark Employee Discount and Metra.
About this clinic
We offer comprehensive hearing evaluations and will work with you to find the best hearing solution for you. Our staff is trained in the latest technology and offers a complete selection of hearing aids from many manufacturers. We also offer personalized follow up care to ensure that you remain satisfied with your hearing.
We have 3 locations to choose from:
1301 Hospital Blvd Floresville, TX 78114
300 S. CM Allen Parkway Suite #300A San Marcos, TX 78666
628 N Hwy 123 Bypass Suite #2 Seguin, TX 78155
Our services include the following:
- comprehensive hearing tests and evaluations
- hearing aid sales – latest technology
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Tuesday||9:30 am - 4:30 pm |
|Friday||9:30 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details