A message from HearingLife - Judson Road about COVID-19:
Dennis Hackney has nearly a decade of experience in the hearing care industry. He is a licensed and Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. Dennis is trained in treating hearing loss and hearing aid technology as well as personal experience with hearing loss. He is joined by several professionals in our five locations in helping patients achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
I was born and raised in New Braunfels, TX. I’ve known Larry and Debby Taylor for many years and finally in early 2009 I started to work for them. I soon found how enjoyable it was to help people hear better and quickly immersed myself in the field, learning everything I could about hearing loss and hearing instruments. I currently work out of our main location on Judson. I also assist Dennis Hackney with our Mobile Services - going to see those who, due to circumstances, can’t come to see us.
* National board certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences * Advanced training on all major hearing aid circuits Licensed: State of Texas * Members: Texas Hearing Aid Association, International Hearing Society * Continuing Education: Meet or exceed annual requirement * Seminars & Lectures: Consumer seminars; free hearing and balance screenings in assisted-living homes and at health fairs
* National board certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences * Advanced training on all major hearing aid circuits Licensed: State of Texas * Members: Texas Hearing Aid Association, International Hearing Society * Continuing Education: Meet or exceed annual requirement * Seminars & Lectures: Consumer seminars;free hearing and balance screenings in assisted-living homes and at health fairs
Read 5 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Judson Road! Their average review score is 5 () from 5 reviews.
Write a review Sort by:
“She was professional and kind.”
“I like the service the best, that is the best thing I can say. They also are always courteous. ”
“I was very impressed with my hearing test conducted by Caleb Dowell. He, and all his colleagues, were extremely professional and thorough. There was no high-pressure selling, just good professionalism. ”
“I have worn hearing aids since 1952. I have been to several different hearing aid people and this facility is the best I have been to! The quality of the doctor's service is exceptional! ”
“I liked everything!”
About this hearing center
The professionals at HearingLife utilize modern technology to identify hearing loss and then recommend the best solutions available suited to the client’s individual needs. Our team takes advantage of learning opportunities in order to offer our clients the latest in hearing aids, testing techniques and advancements in audiology care.
Hearing care services
Our services include the following:
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call us today to schedule your appointment to hearing better.
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details