Dennis Hackney has nearly a decade of experience in the hearing care industry. He is a licensed and Nationally Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist. Dennis is trained in treating hearing loss and hearing aid technology as well as personal experience with hearing loss. He is joined by several professionals in our five locations in helping patients achieve their hearing healthcare goals.
I was born and raised in New Braunfels, TX. I’ve known Larry and Debby Taylor for many years and finally in early 2009 I started to work for them. I soon found how enjoyable it was to help people hear better and quickly immersed myself in the field, learning everything I could about hearing loss and hearing instruments. I currently work out of our main location on Judson. I also assist Dennis Hackney with our Mobile Services - going to see those who, due to circumstances, can’t come to see us.
* National board certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences * Advanced training on all major hearing aid circuits Licensed: State of Texas * Members: Texas Hearing Aid Association, International Hearing Society * Continuing Education: Meet or exceed annual requirement * Seminars & Lectures: Consumer seminars; free hearing and balance screenings in assisted-living homes and at health fairs
* National board certification in Hearing Instrument Sciences * Advanced training on all major hearing aid circuits Licensed: State of Texas * Members: Texas Hearing Aid Association, International Hearing Society * Continuing Education: Meet or exceed annual requirement * Seminars & Lectures: Consumer seminars;free hearing and balance screenings in assisted-living homes and at health fairs
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: Homelink, Advanced Hearing Providers, Federal Employee Program, AARP-HearUSA, MCAS, Harmony Hearing, OCCM and Prime Health.
Read 5 verified patient reviews for HearingLife - Judson Road! Their average review score is 5 () from 5 reviews.
“She was professional and kind.”
“I like the service the best, that is the best thing I can say. They also are always courteous. ”
“I was very impressed with my hearing test conducted by Caleb Dowell. He, and all his colleagues, were extremely professional and thorough. There was no high-pressure selling, just good professionalism. ”
“I have worn hearing aids since 1952. I have been to several different hearing aid people and this facility is the best I have been to! The quality of the doctor's service is exceptional! ”
“I liked everything!”
About this clinic
We strive to provide patients with the best possible hearing care, based upon your individual needs. We provide a full array of services related to prevention, evaluation, and rehabilitation of hearing impairment. We make a commitment to you, as our patients that you will always be treated with respect and compassion, and we will actively listen to how hearing loss has affected the quality of your life. We are committed to removing the barriers between client and professional, so we can approach together what it means not to be able to hear and understand on a daily basis.
Our services include the following:
- complete hearing tests
- hearing aid evaluations
- hearing aids
- hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- hearing aid accessories
- hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- hearing aid batteries
- assistive listening devices
- earwax removal
Call us today to schedule your appointment to hearing better.
Call this clinic today!
Or request an appointment online
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express