Denise Kopecki, BC-HIS, is a licensed Board Certified Hearing Specialist, is a graduate of Sam Houston State University and National Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences from International Hearing Society. Denise is a lifelong Texan and grew up in the Houston area and relocated to New Braunfels in with her husband, Patrick area in 2009.
Denise spent the beginning of her career in the hearing industry assisting 16 hearing center locations across Texas and Arkansas. She quickly rose to being a trainer for hearing centers in Texas and became Nationally Board Certified in Hearing Sciences in 2015. Denise is an active member of the International Hearing Society, Texas Hearing Association as well as an Ambassador for the Seguin Chamber of Commerce and President for the Guadalupe County Senior Center.
When she is not caring for patients she is the mother to Sarah and Shelby. Denise is active with her church, First United Methodist Church of New Braunfels, and been on leadership for many years of Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) as well as help start a local chapter of National Angels to support foster families.
- Education- Sam Houston State University- 2004
- International Hearing Society Professionals in Hearing Health Sciences 2009
- National Board Certification - 2015
- Licensed Hearing Dispenser in Texas
- International Hearing Society
- Texas Hearing Association
- Texas Hearing Aid Association
- San Marcos Chamber of Commerce
- Seguin Chamber of Commerce
- Floresville Chamber of Commerce
- Guadalupe County Senior Center
Jennifer D Kopecki
This provider participates in the following insurance and discount plans: AARP-HearUSA, AFE USA, Advanced Hearing Providers, MCAS, Prime Health, Homelink, Harmony Hearing, Federal Employee Program and OCCM.
Read 1 verified patient review for Texan Renew Hearing Center - Seguin! Their review score was 5 () from 1 review.
“I was greeted by a very pleasant and friendly manner. The technician was very professional and unhurried with all the tests. I was given instructions on cleaning and caring for my hearing aid and answered all my questions. Good job! ”
About this clinic
Texan Renew Hearing Centers utilize the latest in technology along with care and compassion for the individual needs of their patients. The staff takes the time to explain in detail the diagnosis and treatment plans available in a manner that is easily understood. Your budget, lifestyle and personal needs are considered when selecting personal options.
- Hearing screenings
- Complete hearing tests
- Hearing aid evaluations
- Hearing aids
- Computerized hearing aid fittings to ensure proper amplification
- Hearing aid accessories
- Hearing aid service including cleaning, checks, maintenance and repairs
- Hearing aid batteries
Call this clinic today!
|Monday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm |
Accepted forms of payment
- American Express
- Financing available for those who qualify
- Insurance accepted, please call for details